Monday, June 23, 2008

More Filler!

In an effort to put some wood on the little campfire that is my blog, here are more sketches, some more recent than others.

As always, CLICK for optimal image display-


First, above we have a bit of concept art for a comic I made for an as yet unreleased CD by composer Michael Perilstein (The Deadly Spawn, Winterbeast). Buy his The Least Worst of Michael Perilstein, and you will not only enjoy some of his finest music (plug!), but you will also see the first comic I did for him a few years back. I suppose I own this image as it didn't end up in this comic, but my current profile picture is actually from yet another comic that I worked with him on, and therefore he technically holds copyright on it (!). I, however, retain ownership of myself and Michael Perilstein likewise holds all rights to Michael Perilstein. Above we find him in France.


Birds are always pretty good.


"So I was hawlin' muh trailurh down ta Dixon Cownteh.."


Attempts to draw my old roommate's dog.. Honestly, it doesn't really look like her.


Why not?

No comments: