Saturday, August 16, 2008

Comic: Owls doing stuff

I was going to post this in the morning, but I got back from the Mike Bertino show at Secret Headquarters and I'm awake/inspired, so why not scan this bastard and move onto the next one?

Click to ENLARGE, making the owls so big and lifelike that you may feel them flapping around your room-

I guess I missed my self-imposed deadline by a few days, but the great thing about self-imposed deadlines is that failing to meet them only results in a nagging feeling of self-hatred, and nothing worse.

4 comments:

andrea said...

OK so i had to print this one out too because it completes me

Unknown said...

LOL. Engineering! Wow, you know, I do six out of those eight things when the sun goes down.

MiguelSanchez said...

By far my favorite comic on here so far.

caroline said...

owls have been my favorite animal since i was 12...you just reminded why...thanks!