Thursday, July 24, 2008

Comic: Goldblummates

Jeff Goldblum and Jeff Goldblum.

Click/Enlarge to receive maximum Goldblum-


The dialogue consists of quotes from the man himself (and not characters he has played), which I found online and arranged. I can't say for sure that the lines are entirely accurate as I didn't compile them, but I seem to remember him saying such things on Letterman or Conan some years ago. Who cares, anyway? The words themselves are clearly somewhat inane, but the magic is that they are from the mouth of Goldblum. I do not appreciate Jeff Goldblum in an ironic way; He is a fine actor and one of my all-time favorite talk show guests. Remember those Apple commercials? I want to have a conversation with this man.

As for me completing the redo of what I set out to do last week, I am not thrilled with each depiction seen here, but I feel that overall it's Goldblumy enough, at least compared to the failures as described in my previous post.

1 comment:

Aaron Nelson Leichter said...

How can you say when you're attracted to something? It's not easy to articulate my tastes. I thought, this is a good sign. There's something perfect and right about this. It's a delight to trust somebody so completely. It's mysterious what attracts you to a person. Well, you know, I'm very easily stirred.