Sunday, May 18, 2008

More old comics- Spiders, Cat n' Mouse

Here are some more older comics of mine, created toward the end of my college days.. I think that they were done sometime in early 2004, predating the clowns posted last week (so not that long ago, I suppose). The spiders might be a little too cutesy, and I don't think anyone ever understood the cat/mouse one, but still I decided to post them here anyway. Actually, I made one change to the cat/mouse before posting: I added the mouse's line in the last panel. Maybe it's a little easier to get now? Again, I drew them very tiny- I tend to do that, rather than draw larger with the intent to shrink down for web or print. Click to enlarge-


I don't know much about action anime, manga or fighting robots in general, but I still think I did a decent job with the cat/mousebots..

There should be some more new comics posted soon, as I'm just starting a one-pager right now. I don't foresee a great deal of free time for drawrin' in the near future, but I'll make time. Probably some more sketches later on or tomorrow, too.

No comments: