Sunday, May 18, 2008

Animals Smoking, #2

Bereft of short-term ideas, I turn again to smoking animals. Here we have some of our more disgusting animal friends enjoying a smoke or two, apparently on break from being so gross.


Nothing could be more hideous than bats. Look up "bats" on wikipedia and see the picture that comes up.. It's difficult to make them cute and digestible (not literally) and still make them look like bats.

Next, we have a capybara smoking a cigar. Not really gross like the animals above, but not so cute that I would want one around the house.


Capybara's are the world's largest rodent, who sometimes grow to be more than 4 feet long. In the 16th century, the Catholic Church decided that the capybara was a fish, which allowed people to eat it during Lent. I don't think I'd eat one.

Oh, and I need to decide on an actual title for this blog..

1 comment:

andrea said...

how about "smoking animals, etc"